World ETS Database
|Download the new brochure|
Carbon Market Data offers free online access to the World Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Database. The World ETS Database is a comprehensive analytical tool, which includes information on all mandatory carbon trading schemes in the world.
It currently includes data on the following carbon trading schemes:
- EU emissions trading scheme (EU ETS): 27 countries, more than 12000 installations
- EEA countries emissions trading schemes: Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Swiss emissions trading scheme
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI): 9 US States, about 200 installations (power plants).
- Calfornia's cap-and-trade scheme: more than 500 power plants and factories
- New Zealand emissions trading scheme
- Aviation emissions trading scheme (ETS): EU-run scheme including 5500 aircraft operators originated from 159 States in the world.
- CDM-JI Project Database: information on about 12,000 CDM projects developed in more than 100 host countries, and 700 JI projects developed in 18 countries
- UK's CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment) Energy Efficiency Scheme : more than 2,000 companies from all sectors of activity
Click here to create a new account.
We invite you to consult the glossary (in 23 languages) for a definition of the main terms.