EU ETS Database
Carbon Market Data offers free online access to the EU ETS Database, a powerful information tool designed for all carbon market players.
The EU ETS Database includes all the information on the EU ETS installations:
- 27 countries and more than 12000 installations
- contact details (address, email, phone number)
- sector of activity
- account holder
- account status
- number of allocated allowances for the whole period 2005-2012
- verified emissions and compliance status for the period 2005-2011
- Number of CERs and ERUs surrendered for compliance from 2008 to 2011
- Surrendered units information: type of unit (EUA, CER, ERU), originating registry, unit serial block ID, project identifier (for CERs and ERUs) with link to the CDM-JI Project Database
- powerful analytic tools that provide you with strategic information such as the real emissions-to-cap figures calculated by installation, sector, city or country
The EU ETS Database also provides the following information for the periods 2005-07 and 2008-12:
- pre-allocated allowances per country
- allowance reserves per country
Allowance reserves include EUAs available for auctioning by Member States, as well as new entrant reserves and other special reserves (e.g. CHP reserves).
- Word and Excel Report Generator. All the information from the database is available for download in Word, Excel or PNG (charts) format. For more information on the Report Generator, please contact us by phone +44 (0) 845 868 5393 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EU ETS Mapping Tool enables you:
- to navigate geographically through all countries, regions and administrative areas in Europe
- to identify the power plants and factories located in specific areas
- to view the distribution of carbon emissions and allowances across Europe
You can navigate through the database in a very user-friendly way, at the level you want: all countries, country, sector, installation.
At each level, all figures are automatically calculated: number of installations, distributed allowances, verified emissions and emissions-to-caps.
* EU ETS = European Union's Emissions Trading Scheme